TORKO JUDHO DEBATE COMPETITION
Topic: In the opinion of the esteemed house “A transparent and impartial Uniform Civil Code is the only guarantor of true secularism in India”
Rules and regulations:
- Students will participate in group/team of two members-one for the motion and one against the motion.
- Each participant will get three minutes to place forward his/her contention.
- Debaters can speak either in English or in Assamese.
- A warning bell would go off before the last minute as a reminder to the participants.
- The decisions of the organizers will be final and binding.
Contact: +91 87218 77089